BlissPass is a way to reach and reward a highly-targeted, self-selected group of people who have an expressed interest in natural health and spirituality. If you are looking for a powerful and effective marketing tool, then BlissPass is for you!
Why launch a discount card in the age of daily deals and group purchases? These programs sound promising: you offer a deep discount to a large pool of people, with the hope of converting some of them to long-term clients. Recent published studies shows otherwise: group purchasers are rarely repeat consumers, they wait for the next similar offering, and go there instead.
A 2011 Cooper Murphy U.S. phone survey
of businesses that had offered Groupons found:
- 78% think Groupon users are more stingy than average customers;
- 82% of businesses are unsatisfied with levels of repeat business;
- 49% wouldn't do it again (another 6% were undecided).
BlissPass members join knowing they will receive sustainable and ethical discounts over a longer term, on services they use regularly. They self-select to receive exclusive access to events and content in the health, wellness, and spirituality field. In other words: these are your ideal clients.
Wouldn't you prefer to offer 20% off four visits (and build loyalty and a relationship, which results in referrals) rather than deep discounting to 80% off for one visit, and you never see them again?
As a BlissPass vendor, you choose what you offer: discounts on selected items, e-Coupons, exclusive product bundles, gifts with purchase, or upgrades -- you specify on your vendor profile page.
BlissPass offers opportunities for wellness and wisdom businesses of every size and budget.
Click on the package type to get more information:
- Basic plan -- online promotion: be listed where cardholders are seeking participating products services;
- Web Plus -- online promotion + newsletter: your profile is enhanced twice-annually through our member e-magazine BlissZine, where you can promote your special offer directly, as well as through Facebook ads, and priority Social Media campaigning;
- Premium -- online promotion,
newsletter, + PRINT: feature your business in our regional welcome packages. These packages are mailed to each new self-selected cardholder. In addition, you will receive marquee presence on the website, including a graphic on the regional landing pages (see example here), and inclusion in four e-newsletters per year. There are a limited number of Premium positions per region on a first-come, first served basis.
- Premium Exclusive: We invite you to enquire about the opportunity to "buy-out" a modality or category on a regional landing page. Very limited availability.
Get started now!
Pricing at a Glance
The earlier you buy, the lower the price! Take advantage of our low introductory rates; your ad runs until December 31, 2013. Buy now!
Speak to Helen at
Nikki at 416.312.5344,
or send email to email@example.com!